Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pool Hall Joke


It was a regular Saturday night at the pool hall when a Pirate walked in.
He sat down at the counter and said in his Pirate voice, “Arrrr,  I have winnerrrs!”
He had a peg leg, a hook for a hand, and a patch on one eye.

I couldn’t resist and just had to ask, “How did you lose your leg?”


The pirate replied saying, “Arrr, we were in a sea battle and a cannon ball blew off me leg, but the ships surgeon fixed
me up with this peg leg and made me good as new, arrr!”

Me: “What’s up with the hook? what happened to your hand?”

 Pirate: “Arrr, well in another sea battle somebody lopped it off with a sword
but the ships surgeon fixed me up with this fancy hook and made me as good as new, arrr!”

Me: “And what’s up with the eye patch?”

Pirate: “Arrr the eye patch! Well one day I was standing watch up in the crow’s nest when a seagull
flew by and pooped in me eye, Arrr!”

Me: “Are you telling me that you lost your eye cause a seagull pooped in it?”

Pirate: “Arrr that was shortly after I got the hook, arrrr!”

Bob (The Shark)

No comments:

Post a Comment